Description de l’emploi
Provides level 1&2 technical support of trading related platforms (Front, Middle or Back Office) for our clients in Paris (Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Solution Providers).
Main Areas of Responsibility
– Routine L1 & L2 support and application monitoring activities
– Troubleshoot client issues involving multiple layers of technology
– Raise tickets and liaise with the appropriate team
– Follow-up on the bug fixes and communicate on their progress with the client
– Validate then deploy patches in Production environment
– Interact with the client and assist its team members
Exigences de l’emploi:
– 1-3 year experience in a similar position
– Good knowledge of financial markets
– Fluent in English
– Good understanding of Linux and shell, bash or perl scripting
– Working knowledge of Oracle database and FIX protocol
– Ability to understand various programming languages and technologies
– Excellent interpersonal and client relationship skills
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills
– Enthusiastic and positive can-do attitude
– Ability to work independently and under pressure
About African Consulting Fellows
African Consulting Fellows is an IT consultancy firm, specialized in the financial services industry and more particularly in trading related platforms. AC Fellows works closely with its network of technology, outsourcing and distribution partners to provide consultancy services in the areas of project management, product design, quality assurance, integration of financial solutions and support. Its customer base includes investment banks, brokerage houses, asset managers and technology providers for the global capital markets.
AC Fellows operates in the EMEA region. It is an independent, management-owned company, headquartered in France with offices in Paris and Tunis.
Please email your CV to: email@example.com