Description de l’emploi
We’re seeking a .NET Engineer to maintain, integrate, develop and support applications and the business objectives of our clients in Paris (Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Solution Providers).
Main Areas of Responsibility
– Develop automated solutions while improving and simplifying the architecture
– Interfacing with internal stakeholders for requirements gathering and analysis
– Design and build intuitive user interfaces
– Follow agile and continuous delivery practices
Exigences de l’emploi:
– 2+ years of experience in a similar position
– Familiarity with the financial services industry
– Experience with Web Services and SOA architectures
– Sound knowledge of SQL Server or Oracle databases
– Fluent in French, English is a strong plus
– Must be a team player with good interpersonal skills
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills
– Passionate, curious and enthusiastic
About African Consulting Fellows
African Consulting Fellows is an IT consultancy firm, specialized in the financial services industry and more particularly in trading related platforms. AC Fellows works closely with its network of technology, outsourcing and distribution partners to provide consultancy services in the areas of project management, product design, quality assurance, integration of financial solutions and support. Its customer base includes investment banks, brokerage houses, asset managers and technology providers for the global capital markets.
AC Fellows operates in the EMEA region. It is an independent, management-owned company, headquartered in France with offices in;Paris and Tunis.
If you think this job offer has been specifically designed for you, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org